Saturday 3 April 2010

So finally I'm here in cyberspace. You-church is the start of a para-church organisation which fulfils a mission to offer a broader experience of fellowship and moral challenge to existing churchgoers and those who have fallen out of regular Christian fellowship.

Central to this challenge is 'real-world' engagement. While it's great to discuss moral abstractions, each blog post will end with practical challenges.

This site and my current efforts to share the Good News are self-funded. I believe that we should follow Paul's example, who said, 'I have coveted no man's apparel'. I consider it a privilege to go out and work and earn a decent living. Should I ever move to full-time ministry, I still intend to earn my living by some means, other than a collection plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment